Ph. : 03472-256920 Estd : In 1929 by Srila B. S. Saraswati Goswami Prabhupad
Beledangar More. P. O. : Krishnanagar, Nadia, W.B. Pin : 741104
On sunday 31st March 1929, Srila Prabhupada taking all his associates from Mayapur made his divine presence at the Site of the Math and inaugurated the newly built beautiful math naming it Sri Kunja Kutir Math. He arranged a seminar in the town hall of Krishnagar (the head quarter of Nadia district) and gave a spiritual speech which won the heart of the residents there and influenced them to be inclined to devotional practice under the guidance of Srila Prabhupada.
Later on 21st August 1975 Srila Gurumaharaj (Srimad Bhakti Keval Audulomi Maharaj) inaugurated the kitchen attached to the Math premises. In the same year seeing the condition of the temple being wretched on the passage of time, he laid the foundation stone to build a new temple.
The temple was inaugurated in the year 1982 on the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritia by the Lotus Hands of Srimad Bhakti SrirupBhagabat Maharaj alias Srila Acharyapada.